Physical & Psychological Management Training
Need CPR or First Aid
- Client Specific Consultation - Some individuals present challenging behaviors that are unique to them and to their environment. PMT Associates has over 20+ years of helping a wide range of human service agencies, hospitals and school systems to develop safe, effective client specific interventions.
- Site Specific Consultation - PMT Associates staff are experts at helping agencies create safe environments for the people they serve. If you have an unusual environment set-up that presents challenging behavior management issues, contact PMT Associates for a free initial phone consultation. We are happy to talk about customizing our restraint training programs for your organization.
- Effective Supervision - The successful management of many behavioral scenarios can often depend on and be traced back to how well staff have been trained and supervised. If you would like to increase your management staffs' behavior management supervision skills, PMT Associates, Inc. offers on-site training for small and large groups.
- Personal Coaching - It is often the case that a valued employee simply needs more support to perform their job effectively, PMT Associates has a network of experienced human service professionals ready to assist you and your agency in the safe management of aggressive behavior with our restraint training programs.
- Time Management - Behavioral problems often occur because of a lack of planning and organization. This basic time management skills workshop will give you and your staff the tools needed to stay on top of the many tasks and procedures so important in today’s work environment.
.and many other staff development programs relating to human services
Verbal Intervention skills being taught in a PMT Initial class in Middletown, CT
Restraint Training Programs for handling crisis episodes.
Copyright 2009 PMT Associates